Information Required by Section 26.18, Texas Tax Code and Section 2051.202, Texas Government Code
Click here for information about the District as required by Section 26.18, Texas Tax Code, created by Senate Bill 2 (also known as the Texas Property Tax Reform and Transparency Act of 2019) and as required by Texas Tax Code 2051.202, in compliance with House Bill 1154.
- Annual Financial Report – 2020
- Annual Financial Report – JWP 2020
- Conflict Disclosure Statement Form
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire
- Energy Consumption Report – September 2020 – August 2021
- Energy Consumption Report – September 2019 – August 2020
- Landowner’s Bill of Rights
- Rate Order
- Water Quality Report – 2020
Harris County MUD 239 contracts with the Harris County Sheriff’s Office to patrol within the District boundaries. If any resident has a security concern, contact the Sheriff’s Office at 713-221-6000 to make a report.