Our 2021 holiday schedule is as follows. Please note service times will likely be later than usual with the additional holiday volume.
- Friday, December 24th – CLOSED
- Saturday, December 25th – CLOSED
- Friday, December 31, 2021 – 9:00 AM – Noon
- Saturday, January 1, 2022 – CLOSED
- Saturday, December 25, 2021: No services provided. Service will resume on Wednesday, December 29, 2021, for trash collection.
- Wednesday, December 29, 2021: Normal services provided.
- Saturday, January 1, 2022: No services provided. Service will resume on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, for trash collection.
- Wednesday, January 5, 2022: Normal services provided.
The District has implemented an email and text alert system for the residents of Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 239. This system is designed to keep you informed of issues related to the District in a quick and timely manner. You may receive messages in either email or text alert format, or both, related to the water service in the District, drainage and sewer related topics, and other news that is relevant to the District.
The email alerts that you may receive will contain the majority of the relevant information and may occasionally direct you back to the District’s website for more details.
Text message notifications will contain a short amount of information with a link back to the District’s website where the remainder of the information can be viewed.
These notifications are a great way to stay up to date on news and issues within the District and we highly encourage you to sign up and share this information with your neighbors.